ORGANIZE A FUNDRAISER. GET FRIENDS, FAMILY, NEIGHBORS, STUDENTS, COWORKERS, GROUPS INVOLVED.
Call To Action
- Women in New York raised funds from their weekly prayer circle to finance two wells.
- A boy got his Boy Scout troup interested in helping Syrian refugees. They donated to our recent Ashura campaign.
- College students hosted three fundraisers and a doctor raised funds from her colleagues for our Refugee Aid program for Rohingya refugees.
- Young girls sold baked goods at their local mosque every night of Ramadan (iftar) and raised enough money to feed six families for a month through our Breaking Bread soup kitchen.
- A young man asked his student association to support our Ramadan Kareem Food Drive. Their contribution fed fifty needy families for a week.
- A man collected generous donations from his family and friends that financed 150 food parcels in Delhi, India.